BaKTHAFKUP

By Travis Laird. This is a progressive blog examining the Republican corruption by Rove, Cheney, Bush, the Iraq War, Halliburton and others. This blog seeks to bring truth and decency back to the White house. Thanks Congressman Murtha and Conyers!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

New SUV in the future?



Okay, as you've read the Suburban needs a new heart (engine) and I think it's about done. It's a 1993 so it's seen better days. It's going to cost about 2 grand to put in a new one so that'might be the deal breaker right there. I just bought the Honda Prelude and I love that it takes on $30 to fill it up. I want an SUV (to tow the boat) but I don't want anything nearly that big ( $120.00 to fill it up) and I really want to stay away from American vehicles. I know, I know... Buy American, but I've had nothing but trouble with Detroit cars. I'm thinking about getting the vehicle you see here. It's all-wheel drive, stylish, and made by Mercedes. But now that Chrysler is part of Benz I don't know... But I'm sure Benz won't even let Chrysler employees VISIT the plants where they make their cars, so I'm going to trust it. If things go right I might have it by Christmas or February at the latest. Right now it costs about $12-15K for a nice one so I'll see what I can come up with. It's 3:30 am so I need to get to bed so I can (finally) make church in the morning. Later.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger James said...

Hi

This car is amazing and there are many features in this car.

James Parker…..
Offshoring services in US

 

Post a Comment

<< Home